Biometric based authentication is no longer just a single point of user identification; rather it is a part of the multifactor authentication process for each user. With the mainstreaming of mobility and omnichannel banking, biometric authentication is set to become the de-facto standard to authenticate a customer.
- For a User, this means a seamless and a truly digital banking experience with password free banking
- For a Bank, this means cost reduction on resetting of passwords and the associated customer care requests
- And for an IT practitioner, it means an advanced authentication system to check fraudulent transactions and enhance security for all stakeholders
In our on-demand webinar, we explore this development in the following ways:
- Identifying how biometric can help drive frictionless banking
- Pinpointing the changes in today’s biometric authentication solutions for banks
- Connecting consumer needs to the distinctive offerings provided by solutions
- Q & A session with a panel of experts
You can watch and listen to the recording below.